Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Swollen Summer

Deeeeeaaaaaddddddddd. I'm gooooiiiinnnnngggg tooooooooooo dddddiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee.

All I've been doing during the holidays is just going out with friends and watching shows on my laptop. I think there are exams next week. I don't know. My brain melted last week and I'm still waiting for a new one. Bah I have tons of projects to get done too and some lab report too. Thanks to my lovely classmates for bringing me back to our not so perfect polytechnic life. I appreciate it.

I think I need to get a life. A real one. With things actually happening. Everyone else has like been on holidays or out with their families or doing some weird activities. Gosh I haven't played football in awhile too.

Ok I'm just being self absorbed and being jealous of everyone else. I'm thinking waaay too much for someone like me. Guess it's the effects not sleeping for the past 40hours. Ok I'll shut up now.


Sham
idontgiveashit


Melody of Certain Three - Blonde Redhead

No comments: